How to remove wax from carpet.
Here is a simple solution for removing wax that you can do yourself with ease!
- First off you should fill a zip lock bag with ice. Pressing the ice onto the wax will make sure the wax is hard.
- Then you will want to gently remove the excess wax. You can do this using a butter knife or other such dull bladed tool.
- Next place either a paper bag or a clean white towel over the wax.
- Heat and iron and begin gently pressing it onto the bag or towel. The wax will begin to transfer onto the bag or towel.
- Continue pressing the iron in short bursts until the wax is completely removed.